- ST UDLEY MILD
- A traditional mild, tanned in colour.
- LIGHT OAK
- Light and refreshing with a citrus finish.
- WEATHEROAK ALE
- Light in colour, hoppy, crisp with a dry bitterness.
- VICTORIA WORKS
- Straw colour and using hops from around the world, a full bodied rounded hoppy beer.
- KEYSTONE HOPS
- Pale in colour, a beer for those who like it hoppy.
- This ruby-brown beer has a fruity roast aroma that gives way to a complex mixture of tastes.
Weatheroak Brewery AWARD WINNERS
Since the inception of the brewery in 1998, several awards have been won.
CHAMPION BEER OF WARWICKSHIRE 2010
Late in 2010, Weatheroak Brewery were proud to be nominated as a finalist in the CAMRA ‘Champion Beer of Warwickshire’ shortlist alongside several household names. The countless hours of hard work at the brewery paid off and Weatheroak Breweries ‘Victoria Works’ was crowned as the Champion beer for 2010, beating off stiff opposition from both Purity and Tunnel breweries.
WEST MIDLANDS CHAMPION BEER 2009
In 2009, Weatheroak Brewery were also proud and honoured to be award winners with ‘Keystone Hops’ in the ‘Strong Bitter Category’ of the West Midlands Beer of the Year competition 2009, again awarded by CAMRA.